Oversize Ventile

• Hello aus Griechenland!

Ich bin ein neuer Mitglied. Ich weiss das hier gibt es eine deutschsprachige Community, aber mein Deutsch is wirklich schrecklich! So wenn es OK ist, schreibe ich auf Englisch.

I am working on the motor of my Bros 650. I will install 82mm JE high compression pistons, megacycle 174x8 camshafts and factory 3.0 Jet Kit. I also have a full BSM carbon exhaust pipe.

Does anybody know where I can find oversize valves and stronger valve springs, because I would like to do some cylinder head work to further improve power delivery.

Danke

Vassilis

• Hi Vassilis,

I have at set (4)of TBR oversize inlet valves you can buy, they are +1 mm. brand new in orig. packing.
    I also have a set of (2) Wiseco +3 mm. (82mm.) forged pistons, complete
    with rings & pins. also brand new in orig. packing.

I can also supply you with a used Factory 3.1 - Ti Pro Jetkit, and UNI-Pod
    filters, and a TBR adjustable ignition rotor.

If of any interest, pleace email me direct for any prices, or if you
    have any questions regarding the engine work you are looking to do,
    feel free to ask.

Regards

John Jensen, Denmark

Hawk647@mail.tele.dk

• Zitat von "Huskyte410e"

Hello aus Griechenland!

Ich bin ein neuer Mitglied. Ich weiss das hier gibt es eine deutschsprachige Community, aber mein Deutsch is wirklich schrecklich! So wenn es OK ist, schreibe ich auf Englisch.

Hallo Vassilis,

no problem if you write in english. It´s a german community, yes, but we are pleased to hear from Hawkriders all over the world. So be welcome to this page! I would enjoy it if you would be a part of this community in future.

Gruß Jens

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!